LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
MSRP Effective Date 1-1-2011
Price subject to change without notice
Royal Windows Inc. warrants that our product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the product (Limited 1 year warranty products do not applied), PROVIDED THAT
- Products were properly installed
- Royal Windows recommendations were followed with regard to limitations and specifications.
- Regarding the Comfortex products, please refer to the manufacturer’s catalog.
This warranty does NOT COVER
- Any loss or damage resulting from accidents,improper use of cleaning chemical, alterations, misuse, abuse, motorized devices or failure to follow our instructions with respect to measurement, installation, cleaning or maintenance.
- Any loss or damage resulting from removal of the product and reinstallation in the same or another window.
- Some slight warpage, as well as natural variations in color and grain effect are normal with wood and PVC products and are not considered defects. Materials can lose original intensity after long exposure to the sun. When left for extended periods in direct sunlight, plastics and PVC tend to crack and discolor. Exposure to elements including but not limited to salty air, humidity.
- Products ordered outside of the recommended manufacturing specifications (oversized blinds). All products that are discontinued in the normal course of business are specifically excluded.
- Normal wear and tear. That includes all moving parts, such as cords will eventually wear out and fray. Royal Windows considers these things as normal wear and tear and will carry a 3 year warranty.
- This limited warranty does not cover transportation costs to and from the retailer, cost of removal, re-measure, reinstallation of product or any incidental or consequential damages.
To obtain warranty service:
- Contact the dealer from whom you purchased the product. If the dealer you have purchased the blinds from are not in business anymore, contact our direct number (214) 412-1189.
- The dealer will contact our customer service department by phone (214) 412-1189, fax (214) 412-1188 or email email@example.com.
- Customer/Homeowner will be responsible for transporting the product to and from Royal Windows.
- Warranty claims must include details regarding the nature of the problem and proof of purchase such as our invoice number or order number. All return products must be approved by Customer Service. Please contact Customer Service Department for Return Authorization Number.
The obligation of Royal Windows is limited to repair or replacement of the product or components found to be defective and excludes shipping charges and labor costs for measuring and installation. Repairs will be made with like or similar parts.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES OR WARRANTIES. In no event shall Royal Windows be liable or responsible for INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES or for any other direct or indirect damage, loss, cost, expense or fee. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so this exclusion or limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights with vary from state to state.